Monday, June 24, 2013

Pledged this blog to singaporememory.simulation.com.sg

I just read the comment  from singaporememory.simulation.com.sg that was dated March 7, 2013 in one of my blog section:

 http://bestphotosofsingapore.blogspot.com/2011/04/animals-i-love-singapore-zoo.html?showComment=1362713402151#c154230162882267794

 I havent updated for months the content of this blog because of my busy schedule.
The email stated if I want to pledge my singapore blog to their site. Ofcourse, I said yes. I cant say no to things like this.

Here's a proof that I really did :)





2 comments:

  1. Contents of this website are good and appreciative.

    Bungoma Accommodation
    Conference Rooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll compare it with others! Click Here to Apply, when you need to get a well-researched essay within the nearest possible hours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...